Monday 8 July 2013

Tank Girl (1995)

Tank Girl.... oldie but goodie.

Tank Girl is a british comic that came to life on the screen. Tank Girl (Rebecca) played by Lorri Petty that also stars in ' In the army now' with Pauly Shore, was the perfect person for the role. In my opinion she was EXCELLENT!

It's a story about how the world was struck by a comet, causing an 11year drought, and the majority of the scares water is being held by the 'evil' corporation Water and Power, which uses the water to control the world population into doing what they want.

But I'm not going to tell you the entire story, since I don't  want to spoil it for you.... I am going to say this, even with the cartoon intervals in the movie (which I personally find funny) it's a good story with where good triumph over evil, what everybody likes to see.

So if you are a little 'watched-out' with today's type of movies try this oldie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment